Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Frugal Finds

You must be patient with me as I learn the art of blogging, but I wanted to share a few frugal finds with you.

Home Depot Kid's Workshops
These workshops are held the first Saturday of each month so mark your calender for February 2 9am - 12 noon and take the kids to Home Depot for a great free activity.
www.homedepotclinics.com

IHOP free breakfast
On February 12, 2008 from 7-10am you can enjoy a free short stack of 3 pancakes.
http://www.ihoppancakeday.com/

I found this great Walgreen's deal on Money Saving Mom

There is an unadvertised Register Rewards deal going on with Glade PlugIns right now-When you buy 3 Glade PlugIns, you get $2 in RR.When you buy 4, you get $3 in RR.When you buy 5 or more, you get $4 in RR.Glade PlugIns are on sale B1G1 this week (2 for $3.29). Use two $1.oo/1 coupons from Coupons.com to get them for $1.29 for two. Buy four for $2.60 total plus tax and get a $3 RR back making them free plus giving you a little overage after the RR!

HEB deal (I also found this deal on MoneySavingMom.com )

Purchase 2 Chicken of the Sea Tuna cups and get $3 off with in store coupon. The tuna cups are priced at $1.39 each giving you an overage of $0.22 so be sure to have a little something in your cart to bring to total above $3 or you won't be able to use the coupon.
I was able to verify this deal last night at my local HEB where I was able to purchase 4 packs of tuna cups and a can of pumpkin for $0.02 (they did have to call the manager over to do an override but they were very nice about it).

No comments: