Monday, February 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Breakfasts

oatmeal with fruit, pancakes with maple syrup, overnight caramel strata, English muffins with egg and cheese, homemade granola and milk

Lunches

My girls will be eating school lunches a couple of times this week.

homemade chicken nuggets

sandwiches

leftovers

Dinners

chicken and veggie quesadillas with guacamole salad

lasagna and green salad

pot roast and veggies

meatloaf, mashed sweet potatoes, and corn

fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and broccoli

leftovers

Hamburgers on homemade buns and homemade chips

For more great menu plan ideas head on over to OrgJunkie.

Come back tomorrow and see how my shopping trip goes for the grocery cart round up and what I'm gratefull for, for Gratituesday.

Wednesday I will be sharing the recipe for one of my favorite desserts