Monday, October 13, 2008

The CVS $5 Challenge: October 12-18


This is my first time posting in the CVS $5 Challenge even though I have been following along for awhile now. This isn't the best week for CVSing but here is what I've got:

Transaction 1:

Buy two Crest Total Advanced toothpaste @ $3.49 each
Use $1.50 coupon from All You Oct. issue, and $1 coupon (10/12)

Total after coupons $4.48
ECB earned $4


Transaction 2

Buy 5 Gatorade or propel @ 5/$5
(If you are luckier than me you may have the $1 off 2 coupon from the cvs rejuvenating beauty book making this an even better deal but we will proceed as if you don't have these coupons).
Total $5.00
Use $4 ECB from transaction 1
Total OOP $1

ECB earned $3

Total for this weeks transactions $5.48 (I know .48 over) for $11.98 in products with $3 ECB to roll over next week.

1 comment:

Mary H. said...

I don't know why it never occured to me to split my CVS shopping into more than one purchase. I'll have to try that!