Monday, July 21, 2008

Making Your Home a Haven

Crystal's challange today is to take a few moments to beautify your home.
I must admit that I didn't acomplish this act very frugally but I did accomplish it. While we were out of town my potted plants died, so to beautify my home I purchased some new plants. The beautiful colors on my porch made such a difference that I decided to also purchased some house plants. There is a corner behind my rocking chair that just needed a little something and the beautiful Majestic palm that I bought was just the thing to spruce up my living room. My last purchase was a potted plant to go by the patio door. My husband loved the new plants and said that they really bring some life to our home.
I will try to take some pictures of my new plants and get them posted this evening.
Go visit BiblicalWomanhood for more ideas on how to make your home a haven.

No comments: